Give your cellular health a major boost!
Are you preparing for stem cell therapy? Or do you want to naturally increase your stem cell potency for optimal health and wellness? Here are a few things you can do right now to to strengthen your cellular health!
1. Reduce or eliminate inflammatory foods
- Refined/processed carbohydrates (all the white stuff)
- High-fructose corn syrup
- Vegetable oils (canola, corn, soybean)
- Artificial sweeteners, alcohol, and alcohol sugars (xylitol, maltitol, etc.)
Stem cells thrive in a body environment with low total body inflammation. hen considering a stem cell treatment your stem cell viability will be optimized in a low inflammation body environment.
2. Adhere to a ketogenic “diet” philosophy
Every person is unique and consulting with your physician always recommended before starting a specific “diet plan!” That said if you are a candidate to include in your daily nutrition plan certain elements of a ketogenic diet than science proves when your body is in ketosis that your cell and stem cell health is maximized! A ketogenic diet focuses on low-carb and healthy fat food sources such as:
- Grass-fed meats and wild-caught fish
- Healthy fats like ghee, coconut oil, avocado oil, olive oil, MCT OIL
- Raw and sprouted nuts and seeds
- Non-gluten grains (like amaranth, quinoa, millet, rice, teff, and sorghum, sprouted grains)
- Fermented foods such as kimchi, yogurt, kefir, or kombucha.
3. Load up on colorful fruits and vegetables for the antioxidant and polyphenol benefits on cellular pathways
Look for low carbohydrate and nitrate-rich fruits and vegetables such as:
- Dark chocolate (okay, technically not a fruit or vegetable) BUT FULLY LOADED with amazing beneficial antioxidants when you eat the “right” brands. ASK OUR NUTRITIONIST for her list of the best options!
4. Boost your Amino Acids Intake
Add multiple sources of essential amino acids to your diet to optimize your cellular health!
Some healthy sources of Amino Acids:
- Bone broth
- A high-quality essential amino acid formula that is both 99% absorbed as well as reduces inflammation by limiting the intake of the amino acid, methionine.
Call 855-522-3668 for a FREE 15 min consult with our Nutrition Director to learn more!
5. Try these researched specific botanicals and superfoods to nourish and optimize stem cells:
- Blue-green algae
- Wild blueberry
- Green tea
These can help strengthen cells and allow them to reproduce efficiently. Also, the cells will have the antioxidant capacity to protect themselves from the harmful effects of free radicals.
By choosing to make a few healthy lifestyle nutrition changes you will naturally nourish and optimize the viability of your stem cells and achieve YOUR HEALTHIEST YOU along the way.
We encourage our patients to adopt specific, healthy behaviors to boost the regenerative power of stem cell therapy before and after procedures. A healthy balance of specific food nutrients, supplements, and targeted exercises under the guidance of our expert practitioners is a natural and highly beneficial part of the equation. Working these simple, but powerful, changes in your daily life can help strengthen and maintain the results of your stem cell treatments.
Stem cell therapy is a great investment in preventive and long-term health care. We want to be sure that you are giving your therapy the best chance of success by optimizing your body with nutrition, both before and after treatment.
To learn more about all of our nutrition programs, schedule a free 15 minute consultation with our Nutrition Director.